Monday, January 9, 2012

Dosbox(Updated)

            Most of the games I review that are for DOS can be found at abandonia.com a site for abandonware in which I have used frequently as my main source for abandoned games. Also I use home of the underdogs and xtc abandonware once in awhile if abandonia doesn't have what I need. Abandonia includes the game, the manuals if you need them, and whatever random resource they have. Also make sure you get a hold of dosbox in order to run the games if you don't have an older computer to run them on. 

        Dosbox is a nice thing to use however i realize not all people can do it the same way I do it and some games just don't work that way so i'm going to provide a link with a full tutorial on how to setup dosbox A Beginner's Guide to Dosbox by the Fifth Horsemen this guide is really easy to follow, let me know how it goes for you. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment